Intel Xeon Silver-4208 SRFBM 2,10GHz LGA3647 Processor sell quickly and easily online!
- Payout possible within 24h*
- Free shipping from 50 € upwards within Germany, from 100 € upwards within Austria, from 200 € upwards in EU member countries
* after positive testing of your equipment by our technicians
Cascade Lake is an Intel codename for a 14-nanometer server, workstation and enthusiast processor microarchitecture introduced in April 2019. In Intel's process architecture optimisation model, Cascade Lake is an optimisation of Skylake. Intel states that this will be their first microarchitecture to support 3D XPoint-based memory modules. It also includes Deep Learning boost instructions and remediation for Meltdown and Spectre.
|Base clock frequency of the processor||2,10 GHz|
|Power dissipation (TDP)||85 Watt|
|Number of cores||8|
|Number of threads||16|
|Base clock frequency||-|
- Order number: cpu-silver-4208
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Frequently asked questions