Intel Xeon E5-2690v2 SR1A5 3,00GHz LGA2011 Processor sell quickly and easily online!
- Payout possible within 24h*
- Free shipping from 50 € upwards within Germany, from 100 € upwards within Austria, from 200 € upwards in EU member countries
* after positive testing of your equipment by our technicians
Ivy Bridge is the codename for the "third generation" of Intel Core processors, which was introduced as the successor to the Sandy Bridge architecture in April 2012. Processors based on Ivy Bridge are produced in a 22 nm manufacturing process that no longer corresponds to the previously common planar technology, but uses so-called multigate field-effect transistors.
|Base clock frequency of the processor||3,00 GHz|
|Power dissipation (TDP)||130 Watt|
|Number of cores||10|
|Number of threads||20|
|Base clock frequency||-|
- Order number: cpu-e5-2690v2
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Frequently asked questions