Intel Xeon E5-1660 SR0KN 3,30GHz LGA2011 Processor sell quickly and easily online!
- Payout possible within 24h*
- Free shipping from 50 € upwards within Germany, from 100 € upwards within Austria, from 200 € upwards in EU member countries
* after positive testing of your equipment by our technicians
Sandy Bridge is the codename for the "second generation" of Intel Core processors, which was introduced as the successor to the Nehalem architecture in January 2011. Sandy Bridge is manufactured using the 32-nanometre process and has a solder contact with the chip and IHS.
|Base clock frequency of the processor||3,30 GHz|
|Power dissipation (TDP)||130 Watt|
|Number of cores||6|
|Number of threads||12|
|Base clock frequency||-|
- Order number: cpu-e5-1660-sr0kn
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Frequently asked questions