Intel Xeon E3-1285Lv4 SR2B1 3,40GHz LGA1150 Processor sell quickly and easily online!
- Payout possible within 24h*
- Free shipping from 50 € upwards within Germany, from 100 € upwards within Austria, from 200 € upwards in EU member countries
* after positive testing of your equipment by our technicians
Broadwell is the codename for the "fifth generation" of Intel Core processors, which was introduced as the successor to the Haswell architecture in October 2014. Unlike Haswell, which was based on the 22 nm process, Broadwell is based on a 14 nm process.
|Base clock frequency of the processor||3,40 GHz|
|Power dissipation (TDP)||65 Watt|
|Number of cores||4|
|Number of threads||8|
|Base clock frequency||300 MHz|
- Order number: cpu-e3-1285l-v4
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Frequently asked questions