Intel Xeon E3-1285Lv3 SR14X 3,10GHz LGA1150 Processor sell quickly and easily online!
- Payout possible within 24h*
- Free shipping from 50 € upwards within Germany, from 100 € upwards within Austria, from 200 € upwards in EU member countries
* after positive testing of your equipment by our technicians
Haswell is the codename for the "fourth generation" of Intel Core processors, which was introduced as the successor to the Ivy Bridge architecture in June 2013. Like Ivy Bridge, Haswell is also based on the 22 nm process. The integrated GPU also supports DirectX 11.1 and OpenGL 4.0. Mainboards with Socket 1150 and one of the new 80 chip sets are required.
|Base clock frequency of the processor||3,10 GHz|
|Power dissipation (TDP)||65 Watt|
|Number of cores||4|
|Number of threads||8|
|Base clock frequency||350 MHz|
- Order number: cpu-e3-1285l-v3-sr14x
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Frequently asked questions