Intel Xeon E3-1270v5 SR2CP 3,60GHz LGA1151 Processor sell quickly and easily online!
- Payout possible within 24h*
- Free shipping from 50 € upwards within Germany, from 100 € upwards within Austria, from 200 € upwards in EU member countries
* after positive testing of your equipment by our technicians
Skylake is the codename for the "sixth generation" of Intel Core processors, which was introduced in August 2015 as the successor to the Broadwell architecture. The chips have been optimised in particular with regard to power consumption. Skylake supports Thunderbolt 3 and 5K displays with 60 Hz, as well as the simultaneous control of three 4K displays. The integrated graphics chips with a maximum frequency of 1.15 GHz achieve up to 1152 GFLOPS and enable significantly better graphics performance than the chips of the previous generation.
|Base clock frequency of the processor||3,60 GHz|
|Power dissipation (TDP)||80 Watt|
|Number of cores||4|
|Number of threads||8|
|Base clock frequency||-|
- Order number: cpu-e3-1270v5-sr2cp
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Frequently asked questions