Intel Core 2 Extreme-QX6700 SL9UL 2,66GHz LGA775 Processor sell quickly and easily online!
- Payout possible within 24h*
- Free shipping from 50 € upwards within Germany, from 100 € upwards within Austria, from 200 € upwards in EU member countries
* after positive testing of your equipment by our technicians
Kentsfield is the codename of the first Intel desktop Quad Core, which was released in November 2006. The top of the range Kentsfields were Core 2 Extreme models numbered QX6xx0, while the mainstream Core 2 Quad branded models were numbered Q6xx0. All of them had two 4 MB L2 caches. The 65-nanometre Core 2 Quad Q6600, clocked at 2.4 GHz, was launched in January 2007. In July 2007, the Q6700 and the Extreme QX6850 Kentsfield were released. Both Kentsfield and Kentsfield XE use the product code 80562.
|Model||Core 2 Extreme-QX6700|
|Base clock frequency of the processor||2,66 GHz|
|Power dissipation (TDP)||130 Watt|
|Number of cores||4|
|Number of threads||-|
|Base clock frequency||-|
- Order number: cpu-extreme-qx6700
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Frequently asked questions