Intel Core i7-3930K SR0H9/SR0KY 3,20GHz LGA2011 Processor sell quickly and easily online!
- Payout possible within 24h*
- Free shipping from 50 € upwards within Germany, from 100 € upwards within Austria, from 200 € upwards in EU member countries
* after positive testing of your equipment by our technicians
Sandy Bridge E is the codename of an Intel processor with eight cores based on the Sandy Bridge microarchitecture (second generation). It follows the six-core Gulftown / Westmere-EP processor, which uses the older LGA 1366 package, which is replaced by LGA 2011 from Sandy Bridge-EP onwards. There are three packages: The original Sandy Bridge-E, which only allows a single CPU in the system, uses an LGA 2011 package for the Core i7-38xx, Core i7-39xx and Xeon E5-16xx models, the Sandy Bridge-EP in the Xeon E5-26xx.
|S-Spec||SR0H9 / SR0KY|
|Base clock frequency of the processor||3,20 GHz|
|Power dissipation (TDP)||130 Watt|
|Number of cores||6|
|Number of threads||12|
|Base clock frequency||-|
- Order number: cpu-i7-3930k
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Frequently asked questions