Intel Core i5-7600K SR32V 3,80GHz LGA1151 Processor sell quickly and easily online!
- Payout possible within 24h*
- Free shipping from 50 € upwards within Germany, from 100 € upwards within Austria, from 200 € upwards in EU member countries
* after positive testing of your equipment by our technicians
Kaby Lake is the codename for the "seventh generation" of Intel Core processors, which was introduced as the successor to the Skylake architecture in August 2016. Kaby Lake is the first Intel platform on which there is no official driver support for Windows versions older than Windows 10. With Kaby Lake, a little bit of the turbo clock function has been raised and improved, resulting in a slight performance improvement of 15 to 25 percent for notebook processors.
|Base clock frequency of the processor||3,80 GHz|
|Power dissipation (TDP)||91 Watt|
|Number of cores||4|
|Number of threads||4|
|Processor graphics||Intel HD-Grafik 630|
|Base clock frequency||350 MHz|
- Order number: cpu-i5-7600k
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Frequently asked questions