Intel Core i5-670 SLBTL 3,46GHz LGA1156 Processor sell quickly and easily online!
- Payout possible within 24h*
- Free shipping from 50 € upwards within Germany, from 100 € upwards within Austria, from 200 € upwards in EU member countries
* after positive testing of your equipment by our technicians
Westmere (formerly Nehalem-C) is the codename for the "first generation" of Intel Core processors, which was introduced in January 2010. Westmere shared the same CPU socket, and Intel HD graphics are included, but not with Nehalem.
|Base clock frequency of the processor||3,46 GHz|
|Power dissipation (TDP)||73 Watt|
|Number of cores||2|
|Number of threads||4|
|Processor graphics||Intel HD-Grafik|
|Base clock frequency||733MHz|
- Order number: cpu-i5-670-slbtl
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Frequently asked questions