Intel Core i5-3450 SR0PF 3,10GHz LGA1155 Processor sell quickly and easily online!
- Payout possible within 24h*
- Free shipping from 50 € upwards within Germany, from 100 € upwards within Austria, from 200 € upwards in EU member countries
* after positive testing of your equipment by our technicians
Ivy Bridge is the codename for the "third generation" of Intel Core processors, which was introduced as the successor to the Sandy Bridge architecture in April 2012. Processors based on Ivy Bridge are produced in a 22 nm manufacturing process that no longer corresponds to the previously common planar technology, but uses so-called multigate field-effect transistors.
|Base clock frequency of the processor||3,10 GHz|
|Power dissipation (TDP)||77 Watt|
|Number of cores||4|
|Number of threads||4|
|Processor graphics||Intel HD-Grafik 2500|
|Base clock frequency||650 MHz|
- Order number: cpu-i5-3450
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Frequently asked questions