Intel Core i5-2380P SR0G2 3,10GHz LGA1155 Processor sell quickly and easily online!
- Payout possible within 24h*
- Free shipping from 50 € upwards within Germany, from 100 € upwards within Austria, from 200 € upwards in EU member countries
* after positive testing of your equipment by our technicians
The Intel Sandy Bridge microarchitecture is a microarchitecture developed by Intel, the first models were introduced in January 2011. Sandy Bridge" is partly based on the predecessor architectures "Core" and "Westmere", with some elements still originating from the Netburst architecture. Intel itself refers to Sandy Bridge processors as "2nd Generation Intel Core Processors" and to Ivy Bridge processors as "3rd Generation Intel Core Processors".
- Order number: cpu-i5-2380P
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Frequently asked questions