AMD EPYC-7251 2,10GHz SP3 Processor sell quickly and easily online!
- Payout possible within 24h*
- Free shipping from 50 € upwards within Germany, from 100 € upwards within Austria, from 200 € upwards in EU member countries
* after positive testing of your equipment by our technicians
Epyc is a brand of x86-64 microprocessors developed and sold by AMD and based on the company's Zen microarchitecture. They were launched in June 2017 and are specifically targeted at the server and embedded system market.
|Base clock frequency of the processor||2,10 GHz|
|Power dissipation (TDP)||120 Watt|
|Number of cores||8|
|Number of threads||16|
|Base clock frequency||-|
- Order number: cpu-epyc-7251
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Frequently asked questions